DynAsty Toy Fox Terriers
Male - Adoption Agreement
Male - Adoption Agreement
Companion Male Puppy Adoption Agreement/Contract
If you are considering adopting a puppy from us, make sure you read this agreement and are comfortable with the terms.
This bill of sale evidences the transaction between the buyer and the seller, herein above name for the below captioned animal referred to as dog in the below passage.
Color ___________________________ Date of Birth ________________ Sire ______________________ Dam _______________________
Seller, with this bill of sale, transfers ownership to the buyer for the price of $______________ and warrants and represents that this animal is currently free and clear from any known liens, encumbrances, challenges to registration or registrability once sterilization is complete, disease or disorder and is legally saleable according to the laws of the seller’s country and state. By signing this bill of sale I, the Buyer agrees to abide by the following terms:
1) As of the date of this agreement, the dog is in good health and free from communicable diseases. Buyer agrees to personally inspect the dog and have it evaluated by a veterinarian of their choice within 72 hours of obtaining the dog. Any claims must be made within this time period and will be verified by the Seller’s own veterinarian. Buyer is responsible for any costs of transportation to and from the Seller. The Seller has completed available/appropriate DNA testing along with OFA patella certification. Therefore, the Seller can guarantee this puppy against being affected with congenital forms of Primary Lens Luxation, Congenital Hypothyroidism with Goiter, Spinocerebellar Ataxia, and Degenerative myelopathy. The breeder has made every effort to breed healthy puppies.
2) Buyer may return the dog for any reason for a partial refund (of $___________), within 3 days of purchase. Injury or sickness (if any) sustained requiring veterinary care after the dog leaves the Seller’s home will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Upon return the dog has to be quarantined for 2 weeks and vet checked before entering back into Seller’s home or being able to be adopted back out again. The refund of $___________ will be paid to the Buyer after the two week quarantine and vet check if all is well with the dog. Injury or sickness (if any) sustained requiring veterinary care after the dog leaves the Seller’s home will be the responsibility of the Buyer and costs(if any) will be taken from the refund.
3) Buyer realizes this dog is being sold as a pet not a show prospect and is completely satisfied and waives any and all claims regarding the dog’s outward appearance and conformation.
4) The Buyer understands that the purchase of this dog is a lifetime commitment for the dog, but if Buyer chooses to sell this dog or otherwise place it the seller gets first chance to re-acquire it. No refund will be given to the buyer (except as stated above in item #2). Buyer agrees to, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, allow the dog to fall into the hands of a shelter, puppy mill or puppy mill agent.
5) Buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care, exercise and provide it with a healthy diet. A proper diet consists of top-quality dog food, supplements, and bones for chewing. Foods NOT to be fed include highly commercialized brands with artificial preservatives.
6) Buyer agrees that this dog is NOT to be left in the backyard or Kennel. This dog is sold with the understanding that it was to go to a carefully selected home and Buyer AVOWED the dog would become a member of the family. This is to assure proper development and maintenance of the temperament for which the dog was bred.
7) This dog is being sold as a pet. This dog is NEVER to be bred. The dog is to be neutered prior to turning 13 months of age. The Seller will provide AKC registration papers once the Buyer has provided to the Seller written proof from the performing veterinarian that the dog has been neutered. The Seller recommends that the Buyer have the neutering performed as close to the dog’s 1st birthday as possible. Hormones levels are affected due to neutering, which can negatively impact the dog’s physical growth and development if it is done too early.
8) Buyer agrees to keep Seller informed on the dog’s progress throughout its life. Buyer also agrees to allow Seller to use email messages, text messages, or other correspondence and pictures provided by the Buyer on the Seller’s website or Facebook page.
9) Buyer agrees to notify Seller if Buyer has a change of address and provide the Seller with the new address during the duration of the dog’s life.
10) Seller agrees to provide support and information regarding the care of said puppy.
Transaction Date: _______________
Signature of Seller(s):
Signature(s) of Buyer(s):